- The dimensions of the table are 75x180 cm.
- Entry to the convention is not included in the table rent - please make sure you have bought a ticket before renting a table.
- It will be possible for you to set up your table starting from 09:00 on the day Genki starts (Friday). From this time, and until the convention opens, only staffers, artists, and dealers will be in the Artist Alley.
- The money for renting a table is paid on arrival.
- The Artist Alley will be locket during the night.
- If you wish to cover your products with cloth during your closing hours, you must bring your own cloth.
- Items forgotten during clean-up will be kept for three (3) months after Genki closes. After the three months have passed, if the items are still unclaimed, they will be considered a donation to The Reactor to do with as they please.
- Any costs associated with returning forgotten items must be paid by the party who forgot the items.